June 6, 2015

MINI

One thing that has been bugging me lately is my brassy ombre. I hate how my hair gets so brassy after a few washes. After some research, I discovered the magic of toner (I know right? I've been living under a rock!) I no longer have to resort to color hair dye boxes. Woot! Brassy be gone and hello ash blond! 

Anyway, this look is inspired by my all time favorite fashion blogger, Sincerely Jules. I adore her California casual chic style so much. Mini could be so chic if style correctly (she's so clever!) I paired it with a loose short-sleeve sweater from Everlane which I absolutely love love, perfect for those summer days/nights. If you guys haven't noticed, I wore this mini leather once in this previous post (yay for recycling clothes!). Over the past year, my style has changed drastically. Going from bold prints and colors, I slowly shifted towards the white, grey and black palette. I know, how grandma of me. I suppose as you get older, your style also changes. Cheers to many more black and white outfits! 

On a different note, if you guys follow me on Instagram, you guys know that I recently got engaged to my boyfriend (now fiance) of four years. Very exciting news for the both of us and we can't wait to start planning! I'll be doing a separate post on the engagement proposal, hopefully some time next week. So keep an eye out for that!

As always, thanks for reading. Come back soon!




Sweater: Everlane, purchase here // Skirt: H&M, purchase here (on sale for $15, what a steal!)  // Shoes: Asos // Purse: Saint Laurent, purchase here

2 comments:

  1. Your minimalist style is always on point and I love your ombre hair (but then again, I don't know much about hair so I can't tell that it's brassy hehe). Have so much fun in Korea and be careful!!!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete