June 1, 2015

SUMMER GLOW

Summer is all about sun-kissed skin and beachy wavy hair! Recently, Beauty For Real partnered up with Aerie to launch their 2015 summer collection which includes a sea salt hair styling spray, raw sugar and coffee body scrub, three shades of glow stick highlighters, and lip gloss duo. All of the products are based around natural and beachy theme. They are sold in Aerie & American Eagles stores and as well as ae.com.   

I was most excited about the Sea + Surf Spray on my wavy hair. Since my hair is colored and overly dry, I'm very particular with hair products as I try not to use too much heat or styling products. This spray is ideal for creating the perfect loose waves. I use about 3 to 4 spritz, scrunch my hair throughout for about 20 seconds and voila! It's made with sea-salt, coconut water, marine extracts and meadowfoam seed oil which leave my hair feeling so soft. Plus, it's super light-weight and it keeps my waves looking so chic all day!

These highlighter glow-sticks are my new favorites! I use very little make-up during summer so thanks to these babies, I'm able to achieve the sun-kissed glow without using too much. I use the High Tide alone on my cheekbones for that hint of shimmery and subtle glow. They come in three different shades which can be used all together or alone from eyes to cheeks to lips. For days when I don't feel like wearing lip stick, but want to keep my lips moisturized and hydrated, I use the Sun Kissed lip gloss. It has a nice sheer nude tint which is perfect for that glowing look!

What I love most about these Beauty For Real for Aerie products is that they are very affordable and can be used on all skin type. You can pick up these products at your local Aerie or American Eagle stores or also online at www.ae.com. I hope you enjoy reading this post and have fun experimenting!

Products:
1. SEA + SURF Spray
2. Highlighter GLOWSTICKS 
3. SUNKISSED Lipgloss 

No comments:

Post a Comment