April 29, 2015

GREY

My apologies for being MIA but I'm back! I just finished with my busy season at work so I should have plenty of free time to update my blog and work a few new projects now.

Finally, I was able to wear this coat from H&M that I had purchased a while back. Weather in CA can be quite odd at times. It was just 90+ degrees two weeks ago and this week, it dropped to low 60's. Yes, anything in the 60's is considered "freezing" in CA. This coat is the perfect length for my frame, it falls just above my knees. I don't have too many winter coats, but this is definitely a keeper for many years!


Top: Madewelll, purchase here // Coat: H&M // Jeans: Joe's Jean, similar here // Shoes: Zara, purchase here // Purse: Saint Laurent, purchase here

Shop similar items here:

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful, lovely post! :)

    http://ovationspas.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ReplyDelete