January 25, 2015

FIRST

Cheers to a new year, new beginning, new blog and new adventures. I've been working on this little project for quite a while now and never got around to finishing it until now. Though, it's still quite not finish. But I want to share with you guys with what I have so far. 

Being a petite all my life, shopping for outerwear has always been a challenge. But luckily, I found this perfect trench coat at Zara at the kid's section. Yes, you read it right, kids.  The sleeves are just a tad bit short, but doesn't bother me as much. The material is made of 100% cotton, which is perfect for this weather in sunny Southern California. I pair it with a light weight t-shirt from Vince, skinny jeans and pointy flats. I typically try to avoid purchasing flats, but I couldn't pass up on this pair from Matt Bernson, a new designer that I recently discovered. The suede detail adds the perfect touch. Though, they are not the most comfortable flats I own but definitely the most chic.




Trench Coat: Zara (kid's)  // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Shirt: Vince // Shoes: Matt Bernson, purchase here  // Purse: Celine


Shop similar items here:

1 comment:

  1. Those flats are soooo amazing and I love how the trench fits you so perfectly!!! Can't believe it's kids'!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete